Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathsreign

Birthday event Empty
PostSubject: Birthday event   Birthday event I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:40 am

I'm holding an event to celebrate my birthday. This is kinda backwards because I will be giving out a prize or two.

This is a Simple but Hard event, RUN.... It's another rat race only this time its a race from hell. What i want to do is start at Dead Spirit Altar, Run north through second Valmore mines, then into pitch black woods, from there run into murduka go to the little village there (idk what its called but im using it as a check point), from there make it to Ruins of City. Where I can be found on the SS pimp.

I will have map with the path out lined, and i will have some one at the teleporters, to make sure there is no cheating. O and for those of you with HV passes I have one too, so you cant just tele to pbw or first VM and think you can get away with it.

The event will be held on July 23 the day before my birthday.

Prizes TBA, (I need to figure out how much money I'm going to have before i get things).

I would also like some one to be in the little city as a check point to let me know when people make it.

The route I will have outlined will be the fastest.

NO Hv mounts will be aloud.
I will supply every one with 2 deluxe speed pots that need them.
NO teleporting
I recommend to dismount to run through murduka if lower than lvl 50 its a 3 hit kill if they don't crit.

I will update this again with map and things I'm forgetting.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Birthday event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday event   Birthday event I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:04 am

3 hit kill with out crit affraid

sounds interesting, ill be there

oh yea gz i saw that the gms answer one of ur guestions "Ask A GM"
Back to top Go down
deathsreign

Birthday event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday event   Birthday event I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:00 am

oooo just so you guys know, the event will be sometime around Noon PST maybe.... depends on when my help can be on.

o lust if you read the questions i posted they asked about AES, and AEDs then the next weekend what shows up in CS. AES and AED.... lol i think its funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday event   Birthday event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday event
Page 1 of 1