Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event   Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 am

We will have a recurrent event:

When the guild icon changes from the original black background and white eyes to White background and black eyes Rush to Rondo Battle Arena. The first Guildie to challenge me to a dual wins an SS. The recurrent event will happen any time and any day of the week. When some one wins the SS the icon will go back to the original color.

Sunday 4 event:

A guildie donated a Chaos Necles package for a guild event. The event will occur Sunday the 4th around 3 Pm pacifit time. The event is a Rat Race. Plz check past Rat Race topic for Rules and Regulations. Plz post ur input hear before the Rat Race.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event   Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 am

Gz Turoker on winning event.
Back to top Go down

Sunday 4 event/ recurrent event
Page 1 of 1