Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WD on Tortus server???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogatien

WD on Tortus server??? Empty
PostSubject: WD on Tortus server???   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

Back to top Go down
Rogatien

PostSubject: better with the pic lol   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:08 am

WD on Tortus server??? Rappel14
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: WD on Tortus server???   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:46 pm

hmmm... kind of weird no post in forum since most pep will post when they first c it and this WD is already evol 3... i think its a GM/evoker in disguise...

But i been wrong before : )
Hope its tame so we can finally have a tame e5 pet since it took a whole epic to get Ceberus i hope they got WD finally.
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: WD on Tortus server???   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm

yeah i would go for fake to(gm), evo3 and never heard about it, you will think someone would have said somethin like it happened with cerberus
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: WD on Tortus server???   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:01 am

yeah i saw one also it was a evoker the dragon was flooting around it was evo3 with harmony of life or soemthing like that in rondo.... it was the last day of e5 not sure if it was the same guy or another gm but yeah i saw one also the name of the wd was let me keep it please something like that wich i seen also with that name back when we had the tame one so i dont know could be the same guy or a gm...either way u would think they would have posted something on the forums...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD on Tortus server???   WD on Tortus server??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WD on Tortus server???
Page 1 of 1