Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
burrows

DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER Empty
PostSubject: DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER   DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 am

disturbed guild now have teamspeak server and all guildies are welcome to enter

more info :
you can download the teamspeak program this link: http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads

teamspeak server info :
.server adress: 82.102.10.174:8774
. password: ner

.................................... in the server you must switch CHANNEL RAPPELZ and will find your friends there! Wink

note: use headphones to listen people speak and speak using microphone!

thanks for all , cya in game Laughing
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER   DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 am

k thx ill download it now

i donwload server or client?

i donwnload clian and when i put server password and 82.102.10.174:8774 it tell me error
wrong name or password

im in was using capts : P

Info: when u get in look for the channel name Disturbed Guild, if there is none create one
and when other's join just go there.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER   DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm

[Void And Sorrow]

hello guys nots ure if me and miss are the only one having trouble with team speak but we cant get into the server...says server has been black listed....bad log in/password....server maybe offline...and so one

we cant connect to any server, so i check website and saw this post

teamspeak://voice.teamspeak.org/?nickname=WebGuest?channel=Talk Channels

seems if u type in the address bar in ur web page u it takes u to a server,

well i'll be using this for a bit the chanel name will be Disturbed, pass word Disturbed101

if u dont see the chanel its cause me or miss are not on so make ur own and try to get ppl in

.................................................................................................................................................

if u can u having the same prob or if u have some idea what we doing wrong let us know ^^ cya in rappelz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER   DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTURBED GUILD TEAMSPEAK SERVER
Page 1 of 1