Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offline for a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

Offline for a while Empty
PostSubject: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 am

Hi, I have been offline since a few weeks and will be mostly offline some more. Too much to do at the moment. Sad
But I'll be back Suspect
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

ok lol , guild is dead anyways , we have war with w7 and fantasy and like half of the ppl in guild left .
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

lol, didn't know that. How did the war start?
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 am

MrNine ...... lol
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Was traveling in business these weeks and when I returned, I noticed that we have lost almost all our R7, and hardly find anyone else online.
Do not know why people leave us ... we were a very strong guild ... We could have endured this war any longer.
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am

yeah , lots of traitors .
now when oblivion is almost dead i want MrNine to remake disturbed .
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 am

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

i re made disturbed , any1 who wants to join just has to pm to nakedfanatic in game
Back to top Go down
ChopSuey

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Hehe, I'm new, but I'm actually wondering what happend to the old DISTURBED? Why did so many people leave? :s
Hope DISTURBED will be like it use to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline for a while   Offline for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Random-
Jump to: