Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moving to Allods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivariitis

moving to Allods Empty
PostSubject: moving to Allods   moving to Allods I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 am

yeah, so i'm kinda quiting Rappelz again cause i can't stand the lag and many stupid people i come across almost every day
found out that there's a new game being launched soon by gpotato, at the moment it's in open beta
i tried it out and i have 0 lags, really nice graphics, all the previews sound quite interesting so i'm moving there
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

moving to Allods Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving to Allods   moving to Allods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

moving to Allods Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving to Allods   moving to Allods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 am

ill add u when u come back... played them... they dont compared to rappelz... but if u want like be on same lvl with most pep is a good start not worst games, but not as good as rappelz.
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

moving to Allods Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving to Allods   moving to Allods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

hehe yes Rappelz is one of the best games i've seen, but i'm not much into grinding and Rappelz is 100% grinding, either alone or in a dungeon party it still is grinding; in Allods there's tons of quests to lvl you up, and there are also professions like leathercraft, blacksmith, tailor, herbalist, etc.. that gives the game a little bonus when you can do something other than GRIND GRIND GRIND
ofcourse i will play rappelz too a bit but i really need a new pc and i ain't got any cash right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moving to Allods Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving to Allods   moving to Allods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving to Allods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Random-
Jump to: