Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..../gleave

Go down 
+5
Ivariitis
MyLust
Void And Sorrow
laona
nakedfanatik
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nakedfanatik

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 am

Leave DISTURBED guild , we will merge our guild with alliance by making new 1 .
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am

lol I hate being guildless for a week. So hard to find everyone Sad
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

all the guilds said they will join the new guild

folzert r6 sin prester r5 healer have already left kappidurs

thebeasmater 140 .... Q 140 healer........ Glhad 130 Huna from deathpods have already left

VoidsCleric (^^) , S1thlord, NakedFanatic, Laona, Kridan, and many more have already left................

and the forsaken said htey will join us

new guild will be 80+ member after all the active members from all guilds have join

....................................................................................................................................

still missing roga to join us ....... :/
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 am

TheForsaken will join us they will leave guild maybe tomorrow...
DeathPods Will join us they left guild already...
KapiDurs will join us some of them left guild already...
FangsOfTheWicked will join us they already left guild...

DISTURBED most left... others will follow...

Lets rejoing Disturbed next week.. and become bigger active guild... DISTURBED + Freinds
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm

but what will be the name of the new guild?
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Ivar we are now MegaDeath! And we will need to kick Roga to make him leave Disturbed to join new guild.
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

oh cmon, seriously? another band name for a guild name.. can't you come up with something fresh? Very Happy
something in latin perhaps? i can't think of any at the moment, but i'll try, unless megadeath is the final version :\
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm

if u have any good guild names then pls , share it with us Razz .
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Well .. I'm really upset about this whole event.
I remember clearly the day I joined the guild. It was in Epic 4, and I was doing a quest in Pyre Site. XD
From that day on, our family has only increased and became increasingly stronger!

Even a little sad, I'm dying to meet our new guild!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:14 pm

lol , i remember where i got invite to DISTURBED , i was farming at south rondo and i saw MssWednessday shouting
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:03 am

Lol I told 9 we should be the MadHatters cuz we're definitely all insane and crazy for sticking together like this. Just need Roga to leave the damn guild XD. If you guys find anyone that has left our guild or alliance guild then write down or pm me with the name so I can add them to the list for invite. 9 and I were just discussing that it might be a good idea to make a masterlist here on the site so we don't forget anyone or lose our paper copies.
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 am

I thought about the guild name, i dunno maybe some of these could be taken already
Fusion
Black/Red Moon
Pagans (lol)
Gore
Nerveless
Tool

idk, my head ain't working today after celebrating passing of all exams :d
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:49 am

megadeath is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am

ITS A SAD DAY DONT LET ANY ONE TELLS YOU OTHER WISE, yet let us move foward as DISTURBED under a new Pirate Ship...

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SZX3O0Rb8

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrbbRtv404

link: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvJUgFXIgk&feature=related[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 am

quote="laona"]Good Luck with that no one will join everyone is telling me that they refuse to join with that name.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 am

for real i ain't joining a guild called StrawHats Wink , i like more bad4ss names, dunno NewBlood was ok, my style is more somethink Like Phobia Paranormal or something like that. But i guess its what the majority choose, so gl with guild Wink
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 am

WE got new guild Call 0BLIV0N
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 pm

damn it, there's going to be an xp event now after the maint.
I wanna party with you guys but so hard communicating with pms :S Why the hell did they make that you have to wait 7 days to rejoin guild Sad
Yesterday i partied with some noobs, they attempted Takin without a tank and i got agro 3 times times before i died. then the priest reesed me while Takin was standing right on me, boom i die again. Ok then Takin went a bit farther from me and i got ressed without dying this time. We go into FR and someone agros like 8 mobs and i get all of them on my ass because of my dmg even with oblivion running. DIE AGAIN. GTFO i really don't want to look for parties anywhere else than guild cause i haven't died a single time in our parties.
well i got delvled to 91, got 92 back while farming and i guess i'm gona stick with that unless i manage to get some of you online needing a sin. Besides the event will have 25% drop increase also. Might get some lucky pots and grind my ass off on Crystal Mountain.
One day guildless and i'm pissed off :S
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Ivariitis wrote:
damn it, there's going to be an xp event now after the maint.
I wanna party with you guys but so hard communicating with pms :S Why the hell did they make that you have to wait 7 days to rejoin guild Sad
Yesterday i partied with some noobs, they attempted Takin without a tank and i got agro 3 times times before i died. then the priest reesed me while Takin was standing right on me, boom i die again. Ok then Takin went a bit farther from me and i got ressed without dying this time. We go into FR and someone agros like 8 mobs and i get all of them on my ass because of my dmg even with oblivion running. DIE AGAIN. GTFO i really don't want to look for parties anywhere else than guild cause i haven't died a single time in our parties.
well i got delvled to 91, got 92 back while farming and i guess i'm gona stick with that unless i manage to get some of you online needing a sin. Besides the event will have 25% drop increase also. Might get some lucky pots and grind my ass off on Crystal Mountain.
One day guildless and i'm pissed off :S

wow exp event... thx for info...

ya sucks man.. but try adding some of our guildies to freind list... you haven't forgotten names have you???

try rogatien or rogatienne (R5 pt leader) also kirdan and S1thlord (or his noob sb spiritbreeder -his alt not in our guild so dont get scare-)... other pep i trust for pt would be yokosuma healer and Marlenas... but if its not guild pt and its 90++ in takin bring ur ress scrolls...
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 am

Yokozuma is starting to get pissed with parties lol. She's been in some shit ones this morning while I was in a different on and she's died a lot. And jeeze 9 what am I chopped liver???? Didn't see me mentioned there
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 am

Put me on that list of yours please, I think I'm gonna leave the guild when I'm on today or tomorrow.
Might also party with you guys around lvl 100 -didnt party since Msyta and Buffem havent been on, cause I hate random DPs, especially DPs with 8 players in a PP 3-spawn... But I see we have several players around 100 again.

Btw, Oblivion really with zeros?
Back to top Go down
Rogatien

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 am

Ok, i ask only one thing to leave Disturbed....a video of Voids and Mss playing american idol. XD
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 am

lol Roga! I want to see that too! We need a new video of you singing too though.
Back to top Go down
Rogatien

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 am

Buy me a camera and it will be a pleasure to make one. oO
Back to top Go down
Rogatien

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 am

You know, I'm not the guy on the video. In fact, it's an amateur. a noob. I can offer a performance much worse than him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

..../gleave Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..../gleave   ..../gleave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..../gleave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Random-
Jump to: