Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost started war

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S1thLord

S1thLord

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 pm

With lowlanders

I know that you guys don't mind having war but just so you know they asked for peace so don't attack

i got pked for no reason while standing next to a friend of mine so i responded ^^, after demonstration guess how many were needed to be a match for a 110 sb and 120 cm ofc they are r6-r5

Almost started war Rappel10

Almost started war Rappel11

in last screen i was saying i was gonna get screen for how lame so many ppl to be able to bring down 2 ^^

still it was a good match we died they died till i said i was gonna go for them, guess our last days reputation is known cause we agreed to peace cause of xp event rabbit , then roga comes saying he cares sh1t for xp event lol, we have peace but you know i don't mind war either ^^, guess its up to if roga can control himself or not Twisted Evil

The wrath i got in screens is from defending myself scratch
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

^^ yeah well so many wars of as late........... 9 signs w7, fatality and now low landers Smile haha where r this iditos coming from.......

oh well eveyone in game that we dont start anything but Smile if we get push we push back x10's more

as far as i know theres no wars of as now Smile

hehehe just remember guild rule #3 dont be a jerk unless provoke

^^ so yeah ithink u did well s1th Smile
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

well yeah i'm not a jerk i usually only pk at bridge unless with reason, you know whole thing "what happens at bridge stays at bridge^^"

but i was attacked for being in m1 after helping mega with quest, i didn't pk anyone till i was attacked ..., after that well yeah i killed to defend myself and they showed in numbers so i did some more killing and dying, afterwards one of them told me thing was not with me but with my friend, but 1 min after telling me that i was attacked again Shocked that was kinda to much... so more killing and dying then they said peace cause of xp event, so yeah i know rule and been long enough in guild not having caused trouble, but if i didn't get apology again i was gonna go war even if it was 1 vs lowlanders
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am

Nice one. I almost started a war just not sure who with (Stupid tags not showing -_-) But instead I let the tank do the pking XD
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 am

Lol
People will go to war
People will die
Wars will be won
and Wars will be lost
This has Been
And will continue to be long after i am gone...

Lol it will never be 1 Disturbed member vs another guild when in Disturbed.
I support you 100% on what ever u decide
Run free under Disturbed do not worry who will
kill you or who you will kill.

To run free is our guild goal...
To Think twice before F with us is our Destiny.

Void said do not pk without reason nothing against you, but to
support you. You have a good reason for what you did. He actually
said the other guy broke the rule - the other guy was a jerk -

sounds like drama is over but either way. If you ever say its
1 Disturbed member vs another guild I will pk you ';..;'

Nice work S1th, but next time call me before war is over ';..;'
I bought 2 rebirth and no ss for next month need something to do : (
LOL to bad Roga wasn't there he always miss's all the fun activities.
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 am

thx a lot for support Cool

All that kinda remind me off movie^^

We ride together, we die together BadBoys for life Twisted Evil

Roga actually was on alt, he was pming me wanting blood^^ you know how he is, he didn't care bout xp event one bit xD.
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 am

MyLust wrote:

I bought 2 rebirth and no ss for next month need something to do : (
LOL to bad Roga wasn't there he always miss's all the fun activities.

You gonna Rebirth?^^
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am

laona wrote:
Nice one. I almost started a war just not sure who with (Stupid tags not showing -_-) But instead I let the tank do the pking XD

lol, yeah if Roga was on main i would have told him to pk while i remained wrath free^^
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 am

LOL I just realized when that was. That was like 7am my time when I gave up on our crap pt because everyone kept dcing XD damn I shoulda just teled to you and had fun pking.
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

lol yeah roga always misses the pk spreeds Smile his usually there for the 1 hour stared down then leave and like 30 secs later the pk starts lmao

yeah laona i remember ur little war Smile .......... i remeber it was before seige and u said f it seige is about to start Smile ..........

and yeah the stupid guild tag fucken sucks u cant really have a war if u dotn know whos the one killing u or the one ur ment to kill lmao..........
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Void And Sorrow wrote:
lol yeah roga always misses the pk spreeds Smile his usually there for the 1 hour stared down then leave and like 30 secs later the pk starts lmao

yeah laona i remember ur little war Smile .......... i remeber it was before seige and u said f it seige is about to start Smile ..........

and yeah the stupid guild tag fucken sucks u cant really have a war if u dotn know whos the one killing u or the one ur ment to kill lmao..........
maybe everyone else is scared to attack you guys while roga is there, and when he leaves then they start picking on you
HAIL ROGA!
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 am

ya i had 2 rebirth like most know i when CM.. and enjoying it... its just my style over power for 10 mins... and lil gimp for the cool down, but still bothersome...

naked s1th mr9... 3 MS @@ ..l.. 3 DM @@ ..l.. 3 Amigos... roga and void just need to keep us alive long enough to wipe the floor with the enemy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost started war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost started war   Almost started war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost started war
Page 1 of 1