Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!

Go down 
+4
Camma
nakedfanatik
MyLust
S1thLord
8 posters
AuthorMessage
S1thLord

S1thLord

Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! Empty
PostSubject: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 am

Believe it or not?^^ Is this our famed leader? Smile

At Roga Request lol!

Happy New Year everybody!!
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 am

LOL...

Damm I new i shouldn't have gone with Michal Jackson "Thriller"
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 am

lol that hairy guy singing is you , xD
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 am

hehe, the dance to the end just kills me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camma

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 am

Incredible dance ...

Awesome

Fantastical

Uncanny

Stunning

Terrific

Fiercely hypnotic

I can not find the right words
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 pm

and after so much insisting in posting Mr9 vid and having watched it and not replying, this is what beer drinking and american idol did to Roga Shocked

Roga, you gotta give up on beer Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rogatien

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

DAMM!! How do you get this videoso fast? It was yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 am

OMG!!!
Have you ever felt ashamed of others??? XD

Nice one, ppl!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 am

However I have to ask ... Is this really Mss, MR9?
That's becouse I always thought he was a girl...
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:29 am

Rogatien wrote:
DAMM!! How do you get this videoso fast? It was yesterday!!

i have my network of spies working all day to bring me vids^^

Ansata wrote:

However I have to ask ... Is this really Mss, MR9?
That's becouse I always thought he was a girl...

Well Mr9 is not a girl that's for sure, unless he uses voice changing software in vent Smile, as for if that is him i'll leave that for you to judge^^
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 am

OMG I can't stop laughing at that! S1th man how the hell do you find these things?! lol!
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:44 pm

laona wrote:
OMG I can't stop laughing at that! S1th man how the hell do you find these things?! lol!

OMG glad to see you finally in forum!! Glad you liked the vids Smile, as for how do i find these... well you need to be really bored have a bottle of Tequila in your left hand and search in youtube Laughing
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 am

hahaha Smile maybe i will record it when his playing american idol and posted :O for all to see
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm

ohoh i know Roga and me will pay to see that^^
Back to top Go down
laona

laona

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am

Haha I'd like to see that one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!   Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Stolen from Mr9 house!! See what he doesn't want you to see!! original footage!! celeb Vid!!
Page 1 of 1