Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PK / KSing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

PK / KSing Empty
PostSubject: PK / KSing   PK / KSing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 am

I won't tell names, but I just got PKed with my alt by guild members. The alt shares the same last name with my Main in guild btw...
Guys, pls, you should not do things like that even if I wasnt in the guild. The (**) mob had aggro on me and I wanted to pull it to a safe location when you attacked it. I guess you PKed me, cause I (accidentally) got back aggro on the boss. Seriously, you can't KS and then PK ppl for getting back on the mob they had previously.
And next time, pls dont just res my buffslave and run away. The slave just died seconds later with too much mobs on her heels, leaving me with two dead chars in LM and noone to res them...
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PK / KSing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK / KSing   PK / KSing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

: (

they noobs every where.. best to tell them how to play and hope they change... but if they can't change then we are not babysitters hears...

edit: by babysitters i mean I dont want noobish guildies that bully others for no reason... every one knows that ill back you cuz when need me, but if other person shows prove of you being noob I actually help the person that is being bullie...
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PK / KSing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK / KSing   PK / KSing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm

ugh plz dont tell me tha it was that time that i whent and i buffed u? wow thats lame who did that we must know the name we dont want guildies that pk for no reason eveyone know we r not a pk guild we dont pk ppl for no reason pm us the name in game so we can deal with this person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PK / KSing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK / KSing   PK / KSing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK / KSing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Random-
Jump to: