Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allianze info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Allianze info Empty
PostSubject: Allianze info   Allianze info I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 am

atm we are alliance with TheForsaken, Kappidurs, Disturbed and DeathPods...

we own cv2 and we will be more than likely defending it this sunday versus Fantasy or Apcalypse (maybe with a new alliance)...

next sunday ascendacy will be our challengers if we can by pass this week...

our current goal is still win siege on pp2... yet Golden Army who would have given us the edge to win pp are un able to join use since their guildies wish to siege moon2 or lm2 because of time restrictions....

we are currently looking for a new guild to join our alliance that are able to siege pp and have 3 r6's minimun... I have some guilds in mind but lets keep our options open... pm me in game if you know of any guild.

new guild logo... pink lipstick its so lame... have made new guild pic with black lipstick... this my last chanse of making a kick ass transparent guild pic... if its another epic fail will return to our orinal pic wish is pretty kick ass in it self just not transparent (just wishing to be lil different compared to other guild logos)
Back to top Go down

Allianze info
Page 1 of 1