Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away for a few days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aqsw

Away for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:22 am

Hi all
I post this topic becouse havent logged in this week and since im relatively new to the guild i thought it would be a good idea to explan my self so the guild's leader mouse doesnt move over the kick button Very Happy. The problem is one of the files on the rappelz folder became corrupted, ive tried deleting it in anyway posible to replace the file (already used unlocker) but no luck. I already had plans of formating my computer so i will most likely do that but in a few days.
Cya later all and have fun on hallowen.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:56 am

which toons not to kick?

we kick pep lower than lvl 50+ if 30days not log in but u tell me who not kick and we will be good.
Back to top Go down
aqsw

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 am

Hehe ty for the reply. My character's name is Aqsw and and he is 53, i dont think ill be away that long tho.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 am

ok thx got it.. wont kick... gl 2 u... c u soon
Back to top Go down
aqsw

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Im back now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm

wb
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:26 pm

wb ^^
Back to top Go down
aqsw

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away for a few days   Away for a few days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for a few days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Random-
Jump to: