Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pet for a Huna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aqsw

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi, so i had a tamed wolf card (on Wikia says wolf's unity gives evasion and i thought it was useless for me) and sold it for a red pixie lvl 74 and several other things. I wanna know your opinions about this pet for a wanna-be druid. Keep or trade ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 am

best pet for a druid is either a rp , siren, hawk.......... for pvp rp pwns u can hold ur oponent down with ur skills and kill his pet then u can do the same and pwn ur oponent...... the siren has insane debuffs and + ur debuffs -30 and -15 movement speed (not sure im i'm right on this - #) u make the player or mob so slow u can pick him apart, with a siren ur a insane debuffer..... and hawk well the hawk can pwn other players and mob while u hold them........

depedns what u do in the game do u like to pvp or dungen party....... for pvp i recomend a rp i know they die fast but it can kill fast also..... for pt a rp istill good but rather have a hawk or siren [ i use a siren on my druid cause of the sirens debuffs and druids debuffs that combo is a crazy debuffer] for farming i rather use a rp.............. either way sadly this is not e4 where every pet was good enough now its the rarety of the pet so for a druid i say get a naga when it comes out Very Happy or angel or even better a wd pdef + m-attack Very Happy anyways gl with trying to get those pets Very Happy

hope this help some what
Back to top Go down
aqsw

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 am

It helps me a lot ty, i think ill keep it for now unless i can get i higher lvl one Smile
Back to top Go down
Glhad

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Well i have to say i agree.. but recently got a sala.. n find its unity is cool, p.att n m.att can make those dot dmgs really hurt.. but it also does both dmg type i love the sala.. if u skill as dd u never hold agro.. but i set mine middle of the line.. can hold its agro except its big skill but that normally drops mobs. n this pet works well both farming and dp so means no messing around trying to work out what pet to use. give it a try you might be surprised

Any questions what i mean about skills being middle of the line look me up in game i'm usually around
Back to top Go down
Doki

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 am

I use a hawk and an RP, both are equally good in the field and in DPs. I finally managed a sally, but it's still to n00b to tell if it's going to be of any use or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet for a Huna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet for a Huna   Pet for a Huna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet for a Huna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Pet Help-
Jump to: