Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Empty
PostSubject: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 pm

yes we been ban Sad me and msswednessday not sure y still trying to figure it out jus tletting u guys know we mostlikely wont be there for the seige...........we have no challenger so we still gonna own the dugnen just wont see us till who knows wheni email gm's but no respond yet......
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:14 am

You got banned?? Wow, that sucks... Did you get a reply yet, why they banned you?
Back to top Go down
nakedfanatik

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:48 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tongue
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:25 pm

no idea y got banned figure its a ip ban sincei can make new accounts and cant log into anothers so just work around it change my ip and what not so i'm back on................ gm's never answer me y i got banned they kept saying ur not banned and i was yeha i am i cant get into the game so i just change my ip and it work................
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Strange, I can change accs without changing IP. And didn't get banned yet, although I have 10 Accs.
Well, doesn't really matter as long as you got unbanned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

yep i dont care Very Happy i'm unbanned so its all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Help-
Jump to: