Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farming island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Farming island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming island   Farming island I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 am

Very Happy i think its a good vid and how many 110+ u see farming in island? the few u see r petclasses .......... keep up the good work and get r6 Razz then u can solo toa :O
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Farming island Empty
PostSubject: Farming island   Farming island I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 am

Island

i made a new video of farming in island and post it in rappelz forum and was called noob^^ they tell me to use both spams(fire arrow& lightning bolt) but i stopped doing that at lvl 95-100 and can't do it while unbuffed in island cause i have to take mobs hp to bout half before they can hit me to be able to farm, and if i use dbl spam i would drain my mana in 10-15 mins, while my way i can solo for hours if i'd want to.
I told them to show me an unbuffed CM around my lvl doing better in island while keeping mana and staying alive and that's when they kept silent...
Also at seige my mana drains even using 1 spam(f.arrow) as you can see in previous seige video

Also some guy after correcting he was buffed... tells me he brings mobs down in 2 spams... i think that noob never left duka cause i fail to see how island mobs go down in 2 spams :S

Plz give me your opinions on this, either here or at game forum would be nice. BTW i haven't found any cm my lvl farming unbuffed on youtube so i don't have much reference
Back to top Go down

Farming island
Page 1 of 1