Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ursa

Go down 
+2
Void And Sorrow
AriaSanguis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi everyone!

I would be glad if someone could explain me what Ursa is all about. Never been there, dunno what happens there...
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 am

ursa its a bit lame atleast for me u just go and kill this weak mobs (bears) they die in about 2-3 hits but if u get gang up by them u die fast it usually takes about 10+ orso .... theres no point in it yet u just gotta kill them and try to get 3000 points i think not to sure...if u complete that goal then u get points...they say u will eventually be able to use them to purchase cs items but thats what ppl say i haven't really looked into it...so for now the points have no real pourpose...

the best way to complete the quest is to split in about 2-3 man team and go for the boss who also is very weak...

at this point i see no real reason to go to it unless ur really bored, or if ur r6 i hear its much fun at the lvl....
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 am

k, thank you a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivariitis

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:06 pm

btw do you need 3000 for one player to keep them or team total?
and where is the boss? when i was there i did not see him
you can buy random items for those ursa points, there's a merchant next to entrance guy
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:15 pm

the 3000 you must reach is as a team, then you can continue till you reach 6000 for more points, which the prtys i was always reached the 6k. When fiished the points are split depending on how many mobs and lvl mobs you killed. And then yes you can buy stuff from gen point shop with the points you earned in ursa prtys
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:10 am

With epic now u get gen points from quest too... so u dont need ursa for ursa points... but they now give more stuff if u try ursa, but i haven't gotten to go to ursa yet...
Back to top Go down
aqsw

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

I do a lot of Ursa so i think i can help a bit with Ursa.
- Never kill enemies other than matriarchs if you can, matriachs give 10 points per kill.
- Boss gives nice points but takes a long time to die.
- If you do less than 3000 points you get no points.
- You always get a sympathy unless you win. (if you win, you get victory box, 100-300 gen points.)
- You get around 1 gen point every 11 pts.
- Max score is 6000, if you get it that means 660 gen pts.
- Dont stay in party unless your confident you'll get the 3000 points, wait until it starts and leave so u get a sympathy box.
- Bear buffs help alot
- Bear prince's gift gives 1 ursa consumable item, sometimes very high quantity (100+)
- Bear king's gift give around 4 ursa consumables and a decorative item.

Thats all i can think of, one last thing tho. I know that the bear gift's chances of giving a koala might be very low, ive used around 20 prince gifts and 4 king's and none yet ( not that much yet i know) but im starting to think ill get it until ive used like 600 king's gift lol. Anyways hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:38 am

yeah i rather do the boxes then try to get it with just the gpoints not gonna spend 1 year for 1 pet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ursa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ursa   Ursa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ursa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Help-
Jump to: