Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM PvP 101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryususei

DM PvP 101 Empty
PostSubject: DM PvP 101   DM PvP 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

So of course, if you knew me in-game, you knew that I had a ton of alts but one of my favorites, Spellslayer(now a warlock), was a fun but challenging alt to PvP with. So here is some tips for DMs that have Jlvl 40.

Don't waste time in PvP using firefield.
Lighting field is VERY effective on a hw that can wipe out have your hp in one skill spam set (well a good one at least).
Sleep is good for giving you time to "nuke" your opponent. After that try using lighting field to give you more time and then try splash thunder. Spam. Spam. Then try lighting. If it does stun, the spam. If not get in a few hits and run. PvPing takes alot of running for DMs. Windy shackles don't hurt a spamming hw or a magic user. Try to get of a DOT before you start running that way you're doing at least a little damage to fight against HP regen. Use lvl 1 or 2 spam skills. The mp consumption for the damage at higher levels aren't mp friendly. Too much mp cost=Too little damage. If you need some health, sleep your opponent then use life leech rather then just using the skill. The sleep adds extra damage.

Well that's all I can think of atm. Leave a post on how it is or if something needs to be added. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

DM PvP 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Guides-
Jump to: