Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Poultry Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greiga

Greiga

Basic Poultry Info Empty
PostSubject: Basic Poultry Info   Basic Poultry Info I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 am

I've easily noticed that the basic bloody poultry is very weak. Currently I have it at lvl 35. The points I have used include:

Peck lvl 10
Passive P Def lvl 10
Passive Evade lvl 10
Move Speed Self-Buff lvl 1
Passive HP Boost lvl 4

I got Wings of Speed because I need it before the bird can use its next attack skill, which is the body slam skill. I forget its name right now. I wanted to know if anyone has enough experience with poultry to tell me what skills for birds are useful and implimented already. I also need some advice about what weapons and armor to give it and what exactly the birds are good for. I need to know if keeping it on my fighter is a good match or not.
Back to top Go down
Ledoow

Ledoow

Basic Poultry Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Poultry Info   Basic Poultry Info I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 am

Because pet skills vary from creature to creature there is no definitive answer as to which items will work best for your pet. However, as a general rule of thumb you can’t really go wrong with warrior armor and a 2 handed spear or axe for a Melee pet. 2 handed weapons can be hold up to 4 soul stones and therefore can add twice the stats bonus as 1 handed weapons.

You can see the Blood Poultry's skills here
http://rappelz.alizarinhq.com/creature/poultry/1/

Hope that helps bounce
Back to top Go down

Basic Poultry Info
Page 1 of 1