Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Hawk   Hawk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 am

Hi all

Well, I was lucky enough to find a hawk card. I'm not sure yet whether to sell it or try taming it, but I would like to know what the current prices for empty hawks are, if there is a good tamer that would try taming it for a little tip and anything you know or want to say about hawks. Very Happy Probability of taming success for a hawk would be very much appreciated -if anybody has a rough idea.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk   Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:06 am

E. Hawkman goes for like 50 mil cheap 80 mil expensive, so average 65-70 mil. This is to change with the arrival of e.5. E. Hawkman should go now for around 65-100 mil and 80-85 average (more people playing more people wanting hawkman)

I try taming 2 hawkman and fail. Try taming 2 sala and fail. Im 0/6 on rare pets.

i was told that success is 1/10

thats y im saving to buy 10 e. hawkman to try tame (when e.5 hipe over and can buy for 50 mil)

***If you are broke sell it and buy basic cards/weapon's u need, but if you're ok on cash tame it***

ps... If u really want hawkman try to tame it.
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk   Hawk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:33 am

I really liked the thought of having a hawkman, but the odds seemed great. I sold it for 70mil+1eprot to jaagz. Smile Thx for your hints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk   Hawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk
Page 1 of 1