Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greiga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greiga

Greiga

Greiga Empty
PostSubject: Greiga   Greiga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:40 am

To start off with, I'm 17 and currently near the end of my junior year of high school. I don't go to public school because I live in Florida, which ranked 48th in quality of US public education for this year. My parents began shelling out the cash to have me go to private school when I went into 6th grade. I'd had a bad experience with public school during elementary, and my parents didn't think I would survive school if I stayed. I can safely say that I'm much better off for it. I get nearly straight A's now, though I am badly behind in language at the moment because I hate that subject for all the writing I have to do.

My RPG experiences include Runescape (for less than a day), Lineage 2 (which lasted for over two years), Fallensword, Trickster, Corum Online, Gunz The Duel, Hellgate (which also lasted for less than a day Neutral ), and here at Rappelz. There are probably a couple more I have forgotten. Lineage 2 I obviously played for the longest time and I often have a desire to go back and find a good private server to start over on. However, in two years playing the game even on 15x exp servers, I only got 1 character to the max lvl (78 ) and final job. Sad I had been unable to stay patient long enough to finish any other characters and ended up doing nothing but killing mobs for two years. I guess it means I wasted two years of my life killing AIs with less than 10 pvps in total. I've always been bothered by this, so I've been trying much harder to be patient and enjoy the game rather than just burn hours doing essentially nothing. I can probably say with some certainty that I have probably stopped playing L2 permanently. Crying or Very sad So, I say farewell to my old friend though our relationship never prospered. cheers
Back to top Go down

Greiga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Get to Know Your Guildies-
Jump to: