Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vion

hello people Empty
PostSubject: hello people   hello people I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 am

It's vionnet here and i'm a priest (58). Um, coming from a healer in DP, please be nice to us and don't yell at us for running out of mp because we had to massively heal everyone because the puller pulled way too many mobs and almost got the dp killed. xD

Funny my first character created was a dark magician thinking I'd use it as a main, but I never play that one anymore. I also never thought I'd play my cleric at all, but funny how it all turns out. Plus, easier to get DPs as a healer Wink

Anyway, nice to meet you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
deathsreign

hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello people   hello people I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:37 am

welcome... i know what you mean by thought you would never play as anything else. when i first started way back in E3, i was a HW and well never thought i would have any other job, i didnt like casting and with my slow ass computers i cant really do it very well in dps. well when e4 rolled around and to be a good knight you had to cast cast and cast some more(which is stupid imo a knight should have toggles not have to keep casting to get aggro). i went to my breeder which was okay, i dont have to cast nearly as much, unless im dual summoning.

but like i said welcome, and hope to see you on a lot, i pretty much live the game, im on an hr before work and on almost every night after work. any questions about farming, mobs things like that i can help, dont expect much from me when it comes to prices, (good at cubes ss, and some pets).
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello people   hello people I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 am

healers are nice.
I had a healer once.
Little tip, when buffing, at first buff every one just before u pull the boss to
pop SS. When you have to rebuff buff half the people first (tank comes first), then after
10-15 min (ur mp should be up) rebuff the other half of the pt. In order for this to work you
must start buffing the first half 15 min or so before buff's expired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello people   hello people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Get to Know Your Guildies-
Jump to: