Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give me your input on this idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suicidalpsycho

Give me your input on this idea Empty
PostSubject: Give me your input on this idea   Give me your input on this idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:11 am

Hey guys its suicidalpsycho (aka courtenia ina game) Im planning on creating a huge guide for rappelz and wanted to knwo wat you guys would like in it. Im thinking everything from complete pet guides, to complete item guides. Item guides would have a picture of the item and its stats or actions it causes, weapons would show attack power and such and armor would be displayed on a character so you could look to see hwo you wanted to look! My main focus though would be on character and pet builds and creature locations in teh game. This way you dont have to search other forums on the internet for hours on end trying to find that one post talking about a good RP build (i spent 1.5 hours looking and never found a complete one). This would be a HUGE task and would require the help of fellow guildies in disturbed as i am still a low lvl (43 almost 44) and cant find these amazing items. Give me your input on this idea and i will definitely start getting teh project rolling. IT would most likely require yall to take screen shots for me and other things adn email them to me so i could transfer it all to a template... but as the saying goes.. a little extra work now.. will go a long way in the future. I really would like to do this because it would help me and others out greatly. Semper Fidelis!

Courtenia! bounce
Back to top Go down
EarthMajic

PostSubject: Re: Give me your input on this idea   Give me your input on this idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:21 am

Very Happy i like the idea!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cycosmos

cycosmos

PostSubject: Re: Give me your input on this idea   Give me your input on this idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:06 pm

I was try'd to gather more information about this.
But NOTHING. Evil or Very Mad

I think you have a good idea cheers
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Give me your input on this idea   Give me your input on this idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

My highest char is only 54, but I'd help you the best I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me your input on this idea   Give me your input on this idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me your input on this idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Guides-
Jump to: