Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farming?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathsreign

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Farming?!?!?!   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Simply I choose to put this under guides and not pets because this isn't just a pet card getting guide it is a farming guide for all drops. This is a collective guide meaning I need your help. THIS IS VERY INCOMPLETE.

Photobucket

red spots/blobs mean dropped pet cards.

Tactics

a)Alright I can't stress this enough but STAY IN AROUND THE SAME PLACE! Farming all over and moving to different areas will increase downtime...find a place where mobs spawn fast and in a good number.

b)Take the aggro's first here are a big group of monsters that automatically attack you even if you dont use heals, or attack it. If your target is near such a monster take the other one first as it will save you some HP and therefore save you downtime.

c)Have something to heal you- clerics, hunas and the devas have no problems...when I tried to farm with my SpS I had to run around finding anyone that could heal so I could get back to farming. DOWNTIME MUCH?

d)Try to clear out useless things in your inventory before you go farm. If you are mass farming, there will be a crapload of stuff comin in and reducing your moving speed slows you down a crapload.

e)USE CHIPS!!- Alright one, this helps you count your kills if you wanna count your kills XD. Second of all, it increases your killing speed by x2. You could get a pet in 1 day rather than 2 days if you do this. Don't worry, lak isnt a problem...tons of lak come from farming mobs.

f)Pickup every drop you see-Farming doesnt just bring pet cards, at one point I made more money with the cards and junk and money i found when farming than selling my BP card. 100 rupee each kill isnt alot, but farming 2000 mobs for a pet card while each dropping 100 rupee....YOU do the math.

g)Patience-Yes the most important, you lose this and you'll never get a card. Stay till the very end. I went from lvl 51-54 before i found my first BP that was my first pet card drop.
h)Luck? Wtf is that?-OOO OOO MY FRIEND GOT A PET CARD IN FIRST 5 KILLS!!!!!!! IMA KILL 5 AND SEE!!!! There is such thing as luck but always assume its NOT on your side.

i)One more thing- People say luck affects drop rate and I have to say its BOGUS! I may be wrong but neither of these theories is proven. For the time being use str or vit rings instead of luck rings.

Extra tips(those who want full farming performance)

a)Testing a new theory on higher lvl mobs with higher drop rates. From what i've seen so far, this is holding true, though probably has a limit... Im asking for some help on this one, so if any one is will to farm a lot here for the next couple weeks keep track of all drops, the number of kills its takes before drops. Im looking for everything, i would like some one perferably under lvl 50 and is willing to delvl to continue farming an area at white (im thinking of trying the RP area north of siriens). I will remain red to them and see how it goes, i would also like other people to help with this i need all the help i can get.

b)PIMP stuff...hey look at that noob axe! GET IT TO 10+4 XD.

c)Delvl when necessary...stay in the level range

d)Do a farming party, This will decrease all your exp so you stay at the same level more. Only do it with people you trust and people about the same level.

e)Kill as fast as you can and as soon as you head to the target your after, search for another target so you dont waste time

f)Take advantage of drop rates. Lets say they got a x10 drop event...dont level like usual! FARM! Most likely there will be much more cards than normal comin into your inventory.

g)This is just my preference but if you are farming for a pet to use and tame, dont get a rare one(sally, hawk, angel, kenta.. might be wrong i think some changed to basic) These give same skills as cheaper and easier to get pets. Hawk-yeti Kenta-orc Angel-BP Sally-skelly. They will get their own skills but for now, dont bother.

h)Listen to your favourite music, lets you get relaxed and decreases your farming time(in your mind).

i)You just got your first card, your excited. Better find a good 10+4 tamer to tame the sucker for ya. Oh? No good tamer? You go shopping until they come on? FACK THAT! CONTINUE FARMING

Drop list
The list of creatures WE have gotten drops from and mob color to you. also I would like a relative location of where it dropped maybe to see if location plays a roll in drops. I will post a link for a map and if you can send that to me with a circle or something letting me know where (if multiple pet cards indicate what is what). IF I can find anything that seems to show a relative relation i will post the collective map.
http://www.therappelzmap.com/_images/map.jpg
I will work on making a map that outlines the relative areas of the mobs (relative because we all know they wonder a little bit).

Blue Pixie-
Nimble fury x2 white (both with in 5-10 feet of each other if you want the location just ask)
Petal x1

Red Pixie-

Orc-

Sirens-

Skeletons-

Yetis-

Salamanders-

hawkmen-

Kentauros-

Angle-

Skill cards and cubes can and will be added as requested or posted.

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=696253
kingsoftav thank him for that part of the guide and the link above is the full post.*****

Last edited by deathsreign on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Great Guide   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Great Guide.

map of mobs by lvl to farm

Farming?!?!?! Map_of10
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Gread Guide   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Great Guide

Map of mobs type and lvl (MY DROPS ARE RED AND YELLOW INSIDE)
FOR A BIGGER PIC URL IS:

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=petsua8.jpg

Farming?!?!?! Map_of15
Back to top Go down
deathsreign

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming?!?!?!   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:00 am

Update
Back to top Go down
deathsreign

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming?!?!?!   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Edit: EXTRA TIPS section A. im needing help please read, and pm me.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming?!?!?!   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 am

Great Taming/farming guide

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=423&t=848583&sid=124710caf7b22d5284b56dd3bdba5b20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farming?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming?!?!?!   Farming?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1