Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Christmas in July Giftbox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

Free Christmas in July Giftbox Empty
PostSubject: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Quote: Santa is coming! Santa is coming! Use this special Xmas in July coupon: DGDR-DAEB-QO00-0001

https://billing.gpotato.com/FillUp/RegistCouponFrm.asp

PS: Could someone managing this forum adjust the font colour for quotes? The default is grey and is not readable against the background, and it is annoying to set it to white everytime you want to quote. Wink

Edit: Changing font color doesnt have any effect when editing Suspect So I got rid of the quotes...
Btw, Gifts are: Snowballs and a Rangifer Gift Box
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

thx for info...

sry i dont know how to change the url color... ill try to change it but no promises... i can give u power to change the guild forum details if u think u can solve problem...
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 pm

I dont't want to run the forum, cause I don't have much freetime at the moment. But I would be glad to try to change the quote colour; so yes, access to forum details would be great. Cool
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 am

ok i give u account info to c if u can find out how to do it... then u forget the info when ur done... ill send u email
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Quote :
test

Now it works, thx for access!
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 am

np.. im not that good on how run forum guidlie did it for me then just game me access...

thx for update it..
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 am

thx for info guildies are happy with info...

they wish to know how to use it on twiter.. cuz they confuse so am I : )

thx in advance
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Use it on twitter?

I dont know what exactly you mean, but I'll try to explain the whole thing.
Rappelz has its own twitter account: http://twitter.com/Rappelz_Game

From time to time they post coupon-codes there (or over newsletter, but I didn't subscribe it) which allow you to receive a gift (once per account).
To receive the gift, go to https://billing.gpotato.com/FillUp/RegistCouponFrm.asp, log in if you aren't already logged in, enter the code into the form and hit submit. If the code is still valid (they are only valid for a limited time as far as I know) you should succeed with that.
The next time you log into the game, you can go to your inventory, press the button "Item Box" and receive the free items. Be careful though, some of the items are not tradeable/warehouseable (like the last ss for example), so they are stuck on the char on which you received them. Opening the "Item Box" without actually taking the items into your own inventory is no problem.

If something is still not clear, do not hesitate to ask!
Otherwise, have fun!
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

thx got it : )

will add that i only put my account id/pass on gpotato.com

now i can get my snow-balls : )
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 am

Yet another gift: 1 non-tradeable pet cracker!

Code:
JFHF-IDFT-KG00-0001
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 am

JFHF-IDFT-KG00-0001

THX for the code crakers ftw
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Oo more free stuff yay lol gonna get my cracker now hehehe my pet needs it bad Smile ty for the info
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 pm

I heard crackers even work for pets higher than the lvl of the char, despite the text on the cracker itself. Can anyone confirm that or tell me how high/low the xp gain for higher pets is? I need to decide if I use that cracker on the 4 non-npc + 1 npc-pet I have, even though 1-2 are at my lvl, or if I should put lower npc-pets into formation for the cracker. (I dont have good beltpets yet and cant afford non-npc pets atm... so I would just raise npc-pets as beltpets).
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

well if pet is lower lvl than u it gets normal exp... exp from ss... exp from craker and if pet class gets exp bonus...

if pet same lvl as u it gets only craker exp...

so if same lvl it gets only 50% exp...

if lower lvl it gets... normal + SS (100%) + craker (50%) + pet class (50%)

so i would say craker is best on lower lvl.. same lvl or higher just to expensive to lvl up cuz only get craker exp...
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 am

Just came to my mind: It's kinda useless anyway as long as you don't want to use crackers all the time. Cause the xp the same-lvl-pet gets due to the cracker will lead to an earlier lvl-up in your next lvl, so the time the pet is at your lvl again will be longer ->it won't get xp for a longer time.
Back to top Go down
Ansata

Ansata

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 am

Hehe... the Animal Cracker is still working!

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas in July Giftbox   Free Christmas in July Giftbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Christmas in July Giftbox
Page 1 of 1