Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulBreeder -Skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaSanguis

SoulBreeder -Skills Empty
PostSubject: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:34 am

Hi there,

my Soulbreeder is now 90 and raising important skills has become quite expensive -so I'm wondering if you have advices on what to max first. Here are the lvls of my skills (those of which I think they are important):

Maxed:
Creature Mastery
Creature Breeding
Creature Control
Organic Resistance
Divine Claw

Str, Vit and Int Boost on lvl 4/5
Str support 8/10, Vit support 9/10, Int Support 7/10
Dual Summoning 8/10
Tamer Weapon Mastery 10/20
Energy Beat 1/20 (<- I think I heard you could use EB very well for field farming -do you have any infos on this?)

Any help is appreciated. Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S1thLord

S1thLord

PostSubject: Re: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:41 pm

i have a non obbed( pale ) 93 sb that i never use, so take the advice at your own risk...

as for boosts the first i lvled were str and vit and lvl 1 int boost(upped it when i had more to spare).

as for support i only use vit and sometimes str, even when using pixies i find vit better(i never use int). And use almost always str boost on my pets except for pixies int.

The ones i upped as soon as i could were breeding and dual summon which makes raising your pets a hell of a lot easier.

Also i upped claw cause some ppl look you in a weird way if your buffs are no good(maxed) from 80+ on i would say

i personally left creature mastery for when i had jps to spare since pets make good dmg even without much on it, so i didn't find it indispensable, though i have it at lvl 17 or 18 atm if i remember correctly

Creature control i have it maxed but it depends on how many good pets you have, cause if you have 3 good ones for example, lvl 3 is enough. And from certain lvl(50-60ish) filler pets on formation that are never summoned lvl really really slow so you don't loose much having them out of formation.

Energy beat is nice, since its the only spam skill sb has. Its good for pulling mobs at dp or while farming and yes at higher lvls skill it helps when farmin. I personally lvled it for pvp cause atm i didn't have a rp so when ppl were close to death they started running, and this skill upped worked really well for killing them at that moment.

Hope i wasn't to confusing
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:09 am

dual summon should max cuz it just makes it much more easy to dual summon at lvl 8 its still time consumming...

should max pt buffs first then toggles.. and vitaly, strenght first... pvp skills should no need max till u have spare jp's...
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you two!

I raised the int buffs for my rp, that way her skills are almost insta-kills on field mobs (she's 85).

So you wouldn't raise Energy Beat till later on? That and dual summon were the skills I was most unsure about. With dual summon lvl8 I can have permanently two pets out, but gaining a few seconds brings better overall killspeed of course.
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:06 am

no need to lvl energy beat its op just by lvl 1 using lvl 5 should be enough specially if u have a staff for farming a sb with a staff and rp farms very well, and lvl duel summon alwas a must to raise pets and u will notice a big difference from lvl 8-10 on that skill, i would go vit and int for farming for pts vit and str but vit and int is also good in dp's if u use ur debuffs and besides ur pet does more damage then so no big lost from the vit and int built....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulBreeder -Skills   SoulBreeder -Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulBreeder -Skills
Page 1 of 1