Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi here !! : )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camma

Hi here !!  : ) Empty
PostSubject: Hi here !! : )   Hi here !!  : ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:57 am

Hi all,

I am new to the guild. I just have knowledge of the forum today, I have therefore introduce myself.

Well, I'm french and my English is very limited.

So I ask you to apologize for errors of language.
Thank you. Laughing

I am 21 years old and I am student in computer programming (Real-Time / Embedded) in aeronautics and spacial.

I am new to this game, but I have a brother who plays for a very long time and with whom I get not very good.

My goal is to have fun (I am not seeking the first place) of course and try (or dreaming) to have a hawkman or an angel.

I am always ready to assist in the best of my ability and my level.

If I joined this guild is not to play alone in my corner, members of the guild will be a priority for me always for DP.

Here I think I have said enough for today and certainly bad enough English to read for you. Laughing

See you in the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Hi here !! : )   Hi here !!  : ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:35 am

Hey and welcome to the guild, though I have seen you alrdy ingame for weeks. Very Happy

As I am studying computer science in Heidelberg (Germany) I would like to know what exactly you are learning, cause programming for aeronautics sounds very interesting (though I have never done anything related to realtime or embedded). And are you a student at university or is that another kind of education? (In German you would call it "Ausbildung", I dunno the english word for it...) If you like to, you could answer me via PM, so it doesnt DISTURB *muhaha* your introduction post. Thx in advance and once more, welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Hi here !! : )   Hi here !!  : ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Welcome to forum...

: )
Back to top Go down
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Hi here !! : )   Hi here !!  : ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:57 am

lol yeah i seen you for a long time camma and Razz ur dream is angel i just saw u in TA with an angel Razz or is that ur bros angel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi here !! : )   Hi here !!  : ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi here !! : )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Misc :: Get to Know Your Guildies-
Jump to: