Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilHippy

EvilHippy

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Healing   Healing I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:08 pm

I dont know about you guys but I have always been a healer in almost all of the mmo's i've played. It seem's to be my calling. But when it comes to Rappelz there seems to be different opinions on every thing from How much we should sit to Wether we should use Staffs or 2-hand maces. I have my own opinions but id love <3 to hear yours.
Back to top Go down
ChessNoKoma

ChessNoKoma

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing   Healing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:00 am

Well the thing with this game versus other mmos I've played is that for the first 30-40 levels you're pretty much solo. So what I did with my Priest is I used a one handed mace and shield because you have to be able to fight some.

As for the sitting and stuff... It really just depends on the party. If they're a good party you shouldn't have to sit too much, but if they're bad sit between healing. A major thing to do is always stock up on Tea from the grocer and as many blue pots and scrolls as you can. Tea is the most essential thing though. Other than that though its all personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Ledoow

Ledoow

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing   Healing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:25 am

i agree. I keep a mace and shield for killing outside of parties and i use a staff for parties.

And YES! Tea's are a must for any Priest.
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Siting vs Standing   Healing I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:34 am

Well if your a solo priest in a pt you should sit unless healing. If solo in pt I recommen sitting u don't want to get agro knowing that no one else will heal you all you can do then is hope for the kindness of others to take agro.

If you have two healers then maybe one can be a dd cleric.

Oh yea a big tip.... NEVER HEAL SOME ONE WHO IS RUNNING IN A DUNGEON
will not only kill you but your pt. : )
Back to top Go down
Riatzin

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing   Healing I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:12 pm

well I have a lvl 58 cleric and heres what I do, I have 2h mace quick slotted and 2h staff quick slotted. Id just switch between the 2. If you're not good at micromanagement then I wouldn't reccmend it but if you're not good at micromanagement then you shouldnt really be a cleric eh? Use the mace if youre a secondary cleric...might as well deal a little damage but if youre the only cleric then definitely use the 2h staff...and sit around. You gain more mp while sitting than you do standing. And use high lvl cards with low lvl spells Smile Not the other way around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing   Healing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disturbed Guild :: Guides and Help :: Guides-
Jump to: