Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Void And Sorrow

Void And Sorrow

Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+   Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:01 am

howdie all....i was wondering and hopeing we could dp more since now my alts its around most of the active player lvl.... 70+

i'm looking for 1 healer, 1 huna, 1 tank, 2 bs, 2 DD (sin would be nice Very Happy), to dp with from the guild ..i wanna set up a time we can dp at that way we will lvl faster and not bother lfdp on the whole chat... also i wanna use team speak the server is all se up but no one ever uses it... the dp and game play in general will be way better...its what my old guild was all about... it bring the guild closer and forms bonds when u pt with them and talk to them...i play around 7-10 pm pacific ... will be looking foward to ur responses...
Back to top Go down
AriaSanguis

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+   Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 am

I would love to participate, unfortunately 7-10 pm pacific is 4-7 am for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blissa

PostSubject: time diff   Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 am

7pm-10pm = 11 am- 2pm usually at work or out for lunch or both^^ i would love to join. I will if i get the chance

Me Tank lvl 74 with progressive armor +7 lvl 10 Very Happy
1h MACE +5 lvl 10 plus Shield +5 lvl 10 Very Happy

So I dont DD but I can pull aggro man!
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+   Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 am

lfdp... 70+ atm and 2 week from now 80+

atm have 5 members... want to get more.. need healer... for around 9 am - 3 pm pacifit time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+   Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Guild Dungen Party 70+
Page 1 of 1