Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Attack/ Siege

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:48 am

We are growing stronger in lvl and in numbers and we are able now to TA and Seige With better results.

What we need now is an official way to behave during a TA/Siege.

the plan we have used in the past for TA is sin lead and every one else stay behind
till we get to boss and kill it.

I know that plan is not perfect and would love to hear ideas as to how to make
TA better.
Back to top Go down
ryususei

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 am

Mss, can you post a list of your idea people that are currently actvie that you would like to have in TA/Sieges? I don't know the highest level sin in the guild anymore(use to be me. lol) but the one problem that really messed us up last time was the fact that people still got aggro. So my advice is for the others not to use a quick pot. That way the sin can lead and take aggro well before the others come. Also, the teams should stay in abby's "lounge" and kill the adds there and wait until abby is pulled there. I still think that as soon as it starts, the sin should run to the right as I always have. I guess it's more preference there. But if the sin dies once they get to ofo or abby, res after the tank has the aggro and things are situated and then AT LEAST give defense and speed buffs. I hope there's multiple higher level healers now too.Btw, is the guild 50+ now? Anyway, there should be at least 2-3 higher lvled healers now. Um what else...Well yea, give me a run down of the current plan, if it succeeded, and any other information I can work with and I will try to come up with a new strategy that hopefully will work wonders. And also, what dungeons are you guys doing TAs and sieges in?
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:09 am

Well some from guild pointed out a new possible game plan for TA.

sin lead to abbuha don't stop.
all go to abbu and one member high lvl stay back and solo ofo while others
run to abbu and kill him.

we have a lvl 80+ sin sickle moka his preatty good
every time he has lead in TA we have won it.

i have always wanted guild to be non lvl discriminatory but active mandatory, yet
many have pointed that they would like guild to be 50+... from today on guild will
be 50+ unless its guild alt or recommended friend to guild.
Back to top Go down
ryususei

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Ok so my question is, does it work? It sounds good to me except I think that there should be at least two or three high lvls(r4-r5+) so that the kill goes really fast. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
MyLust
Guild Master
MyLust

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 am

+1 on higher lvl's doing more damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Attack/ Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Attack/ Siege   Time Attack/ Siege I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Attack/ Siege
Page 1 of 1