Disturbed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Guild

on the Tortus Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pet Card Drops...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChessNoKoma

ChessNoKoma

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Pet Card Drops...   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 am

I've been kinda wondering for a long time... What factors influence pet card drops? I've been farming for sirens and don't know if i've been doing it wrong or blindly or whatever... What should I be looking for? Is there certain ones that drop, or certain levels, or does it depend on my level, or is the luck stat something that affects it or just actual luck? Any help is appreciated. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ledoow

Ledoow

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Card Drops...   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:05 am

It seems like all the information on this subject is a bit ify, but this is what i have gathered so far.

In order for a monster to drop a creature card it most be the same creature and most be over level 30. (example: all Blue Pixies, Furys, Crystals etc over level 30 drop Blue Pixie cards.)

From what i have gathered the drop rate for the common pets (Yetis, Blue pixies, Red Pixies, Orcs, Skeleton, and Sirens) is about .12%. Which means about 1 in every 1000 drop a card.

Also the drop rate decrease if your character is higher than the monster you are killing.

P.S. As far as anyone can tell, your luck stat has nothing to do with drop rate.
Back to top Go down
ChessNoKoma

ChessNoKoma

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Card Drops...   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:59 am

Thanks for the info. That's just about all the info I'd been able to gather too... Too bad the GMs don't announce something definite but I think I may just start a char and get it to like level 40 simply just for the purpose of pet farming. Think that's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Dianalla

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Immortality   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:37 pm

We (Ledoow and I) actually met a char in the BP field outside Laksy who kept her PK on so she got immortality points. As far as I can understand from her explanation, this made her delevel, so she could "farm here forever". Quite ingenious (and a little past my comprehension of the game thusfar). If you could either let yourself die to lose the exp gained from farming, or take her tactic, you could keep a character at maximum farming lvl indefinitely. But farming forever sounds quite disheartening to me. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gabriel02

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Card Drops...   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 am

Not a really a good idea to delevel. i did it for a week and got an empty blue pixie but was really bored and pissed because i died twice because others attacked me and i ..... well it was just really annoying. so i quit doing it. it would be better if you dont do that. if you come up woth a better plan plz let me know cause i would like to farm and gain exp also rather than waste my time not getting any xp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Card Drops... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Card Drops...   Pet Card Drops... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Card Drops...
Page 1 of 1